Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where Have I Been?!

It's hard to believe that I have not written anything on here since October 16. You may say, "Wow, Bradley, your life must be boring - you have nothing to write about." Well, that is far from the reality of my life. The last couple of months have been hectic but good: Kids playing football and cheerleading. Seminary going strong. Traveling to Tennessee (The Holy Land - let us all pause and pay tribute!) to spend time with family. Working in a fast paced church environment. Facebook. Going to Houston for two days. St. Louis for two days. Missions Conference at church. Mowing my grass. Watching reruns of the West Wing on TiVo. Helping my daughter with her 5th grade math and realizing how dumb I am. Phillip Fulmer. Team Impact and Trunkfest event at our church. Writing several papers. Lane Kiffin. Clogging an artery by eating at a great new place here in DFW called Hard Eight Pit BBQ. Did I mention Pee Wee Football?

Well, you get the idea. The good news is that my absolute favorite time of the year is now here - Christmas. For those of you who do not know... Christmas officially begins with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and ends at 12:01am January 2nd. Typically, I am somewhat depressed on January 2nd and 3rd, BUT... this year - not so! I will be smack dab in the middle of Rock Chalk Jayhawk country (Kansas Univeristy) watching my Tennesee Volunteer Men's Basketball Team whoop up on some Kansas Jayhawks! Oh yes - I will be wearing my Volunteer Orange and singing Rocky Top right in the middle of Fog Allen Fieldhouse on January 3rd.

Thanks for checking in with me. Life is getting back to some normal behavior, so I will be writing on a regular basis again. Have a great weekend - and just think - only 19 more shopping days till Christmas!

No comments: